I would like to share my experience meeting a ‘new Mom’. It was long time ago when I studied in Yogyakarta. This experience was quite remarkable moment because, I think, that was the first time I came across with parenting world. She actually studied Psychology in the university, so I could have constant smoothly conversations during my stay in the same rent house with her. She has got a 7-month-old son at that time. Everyday her son would get study time that scheduled in the morning and in the afternoon. He had to study with his Mom by reading some pictures’ books! As you probably notice, the pictures’ books are many available in the book stores nowadays, and sometimes there are some choices for the languages as well. Back to my story then. Surprisingly, the boy's body clock would absolutely recognise his study time schedules by his own! It means, when his Mom told the boy, “It’s time to study now”, he would happily sit still with his Mom and got ready for studying! Why? ...
Comments
Post a Comment